PC Care Options
We deliver high quality IT services at very reasonable rates
PC Care Options was established in 1997. We provide a range of IT services and have solved many urgent IT issues for our clients.
We service commercial businesses such as factories, shops, professional practices, hotel, cafes, restaurants, beauty and hair, tradespeople, real estate agencies, not-for-profit organisations, education and training providers, medical clinics, aged care facilities, farmers and home users.
We are also popular with the elderly and with special needs clients who can trust our technicians to provide high quality and ethical service in their own homes
Frequently Requested Services
- Plan, supply and install entire business infrastructure hardware for new business start-ups, relocations to new premises or network reconfiguration as needed
- Supply of servers, workstations, notebooks/laptops (we have an established wholesale buying ability)
- Pre-service advice and realistic needs assessment when making hardware assets acquisition
- Configure servers, workstations and notebooks/laptops to suit your specific needs
- Supply and installation of new computers and peripherals (printers, scanners, etc) for growing businesses
- Networking of resources such as printers and other devices
- Scanning for and removal of spyware, adware, malware and virus
- Replacement of older hardware to upscale business demands
- Fixing Internet connectivity issues
- Troubleshooting non-booting computer and other issues might occur
- Upgrading computers to meet new hardware requirements
- Updating older operating system to Windows 10
- Updating software to fully cover security concerns
- Remote administration
- Remote communication Apps installation and training
Your computer problems can be sometimes resolved by a simple phone call.
If remote intervention is not possible, our technician will usually arrive at your business premises or your home office in the greater Adelaide metropolitan area within 24 hours or earlier.
You can count on our after business hours support.
No obligation quoting
$88 per hour (which includes call out fee)
$44 for up to 30 minutes teleconference for troubleshooting and remote problem resolution
$120 per hour for higher-level engineering services
Monthly service contracts can also be negotiated
Head of IT Service - Ray Hill
Ray was interested in electronics as a teenager, and spent 23 years with BHP, the last five years in their IT department.
He established PC Care Options in 1997 and goes over and above to satisfy his clients.
Ray is a member of the Liverpool Football Club and follows Adelaide United. Soccer and AFL football are always good conversation points with Ray!
Your business is important to us. We will attend to your phone or e-mail enquiries promptly.
Here are some of the businesses we have been pleased to support over the past 24 years.
PC Care Options
64 Melbourne Street, North Adelaide SA, 5006